OnePlus 8T is the company’s first device to get Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 skin. The company is now pushing an incremental rollout of a new OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 8T to Indian users. The update brings new features, optimization, November 2020 security update, and some bug fixing.
The latest update for OnePlus 8T is rolling out to Indian users with build version 184.108.40.206.KB05DA. A recent post on OnePlus Forum says that the update will soon reach to EU and NA regions with build versions 220.127.116.11.KB05BA and 18.104.22.168.KB05AA respectively.
- Optimized the experience of full-screen gestures
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue that the media player may pause abnormally
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- Improved the stability of communication
- OnePlus Store (—IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
Since this is an incremental update, therefore it will initially reach some limited number of users and then, we can expect a wider rollout. To check the status manually, head to Settings -> System System updates.