Realme has started Relme UI 2.0 early access beta program for the Realme Q2. The beta program has gone live for Realme Q2 users in China. The company has allowed a limited number of beta registration in the first atch and that has already gone full.
If you are unregistered yet and want to register for the Realme UI 2.0 beta updates then wait for the second batch registration. We have added steps to register for Realme UI 2.0 early access at the bottom of the article.
It is important to mention that beta build generally contains bugs that may cause problems to your smartphone. Even if you want to test beta builds, then we recommend not to do this on your primary device.
REALME UI 2.0 FEATURES
- Upgrade Icon customization
- Always-on-Display (AOD) choices
- Improved dark mode
- Floating window and mini window
- Enhanced privacy and security
- Overall system stability
- Increased frame rate stability
How to apply for Realme UI 2.0 early access
- Open Settings -> Software update
- Tap on the settings icon (top-right corner)
- Click on, Upgrade early adopters
- Then, click on Upgrade Early Access
- Now, fill in the required details and click Book Now